Vacuum Cleaner Sales
All refurbished vacuum cleaners for sale come with a 6 month, return to base warranty unless explicitly stated otherwise. It is the customers responsibility to return the product to us via a tracked and insured courier service. This warranty excludes commercial use, accidental damage, abuse or misuse, blockages, filters, belts, brushbars and hoses. Please note that if any of the afore mentioned items are found to have caused the ‘fault’ a £59.99 service fee will be levied before the item is returned. Please contact us before returning any item still covered by our warranty.
Address: AccyVacs, 14-15 Arcade, Accrington, Lancashire. BB5 2EL
Genuinely faulty goods will be replaced or money refunded, however we must be advised of any faulty goods upon receipt of the item. It is the customers responsibility to pay for and ship the item back to us. Once signed for, our couriers accept no responsibility for the package. Please check carefully before signing. By providing the signature you are accepting the goods are received in good condition.
All returns must have original packaging, sales paperwork and covering letter outlying reason for return. All relevant paperwork enclosed must include the returns number. All items sent back to us must not have any writing on the outer box or packaging and be in a re-sellable condition if not returned due to a fault. Our returns address must be written onto a plain piece of paper and attached with tape in order for the product to be eligible for refund. Failure to include this information and comply with the above requirements will result in no refund being issued.
The cost of returning items is the responsibility of the customer.
- Parts ordered to customer’s specification cannot be returned unless the goods are not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or not as originally described.
- All orders cancelled within 14 days (commencing the day after receipt of the goods) will be credited in full less our initial postage costs. Brand new goods that have been correctly supplied and are cancelled or returned after this period will be subject to a 30% restocking and administration charge.
- Any shortfall or damage to goods must be notified as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of the goods.
- All parts being returned for credit must be in a sellable condition (please see above conditions on return packaging). Items will not be accepted if they appear to have been fitted, if any grease / lubricant have been applied or if the packaging has been damaged.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund where any of these conditions have not been met.
- A refund will not be given due to incorrect installation of parts.
- No liability for any work / labour costs incurred due to incorrect ordering or delays in delivery, all parts fitted by AccyVacs carry a 12 Month Warranty.
- Any items made or supplied to special order requirements are not eligible for return. Refunds will not be given once we have placed our order for special order items.
- **All goods are secretly marked before being shipped or after being serviced/repaired, if the returned item does not have the mark neither a refund or an exchange will be given.**