Vacuum Cleaner Service and Repairs
Vacuum Cleaner Service and Repairs | For your peace of mind we offer a six month guarantee on any parts fitted and on the labour if the same fault re-occurs within six months.
Some of the common faults we come across on Vacuum Cleaners include:
- Suction not as strong as before.
- Brush not turning.
- Making a loud and abnormal noise.
- Won’t turn on.
- To repair your Dyson vacuum cleaner, just give us a call or contact us by email.
- Our average turnaround time for repairs is 48 Hours.
- We will loan you a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner Free of Charge (subject to availability)
- Collection & Drop Off can be arranged.
We offer a routine mechanical service from just £35.00 (Manufacturers will charge you in excess of £90).
- Electrical safety check.
- Fresh filters.
- Partial strip down and examination.
- Cleaning and Unblocking all the airways.
- Hot pressure cleaning the cyclone.
- Checking all the seals, etc.
In fact, it will be returned back to you as good as new…
**If your Vacuum Cleaner is popping or smells of burning, then please turn it off immediately and give us a call. It will be the motor failing**
If you require a new motor fitting to your DC01, DC02, DC03, DC04, DC05, DC07, DC08, DC14, DC19, DC24, DC25, DC33, DC41, DC50 or any other Dyson, then we will fit you a brand new motor from just £55.00 with a one year warranty (and this will also include the above service also). In essence £15.00 for a replacement motor… you know it makes sense.
We can also service and repair other makes and models of Vacuum Cleaners, such as Hoover, Henry, Numatic, Oreck, Bosch, Miele, Vax, Shark and most other brands. Contact us for prices, or to arrange for us to collect your Vacuum Cleaner.
VACUUM CLEANER REPAIRS
PRICES ARE QUOTED ONCE A FAULT DIAGNOSIS IS COMPLETE.
We offer Free Call-Outs, however a £15.00 Diagnostic Charge is payable if a repair is not possible or authorised.
The initial deposit of £15 to diagnose Vacuum Cleaner faults is later deducted from any repairs we perform.